First I'm working alone at this point, so my observations are limited.

I dropped the DS, seemed a normal amount of tranny fluid ran out, so its not dry. Started car without DS, put in 1st, let clutch out, no bog, no hesitation, had no way to verify trans output rotation, was worried about sticking a spare unsecured yoke and it spitting out, and I would have a hard time viewing it anyway by myself. I can get helper tomorrow if anyone thinks seeing it rotate is needed at this point.

While DS is out, rear end yoke turns nice both ways, feels to be normal, has some play, more then what I would like, but it Is what i have felt in past on other 8.75. Reinstalled DS and big bog in 1st gear and hardly can get wheels to turn in the air.

So unless the 833 will only bind up with a load or with a yoke, and I need 833 experts to advise on this possibility, it would then point to something in the rear. The 8.75 was built by a well known local shop that assembled my new R&P, rebuilt the SG, with all new parts in the Alum carrier. Could an adjuster nut backed out, and ring shifts and locks under load, or a SG bolt back out or ring bolt? I know that's all guessing and pulling the rear end is only way to find out for sure, just want to check off 833 first.

Thanks guys.

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.