Quote:

Once again, all somebody needs to do is make a revised upper control arm, very, very, VERY similar to the tubular and adjustable versions out there that compensates for the change in geometry and puts things back to stock specs. Not only will they make a profit and sell a whole bunch of them, and not only will we all be able to enjoy the splendor of $15 spindles from the pick-a-part, everyone will be happy and this will never be a point of argument again.

I posted this question once before and thought it might be worth mentioning again. If you used the Moog problem solver bushings and set them to raise the rear of the upper control arm wouldnt that return the geometry to what the factory intended? It appears that all of the additional height is above the spindle so if you were to raise the rear of the upper arm an equal amount it should be just as good as the original setup. I would welcome any input if I'm in error. Math was never my best subject.

Rob 70 Swinger 340 4spd FC7 4 sale 69 Charger auto Q5 14 Challenger SRT8 Core 6spd black Deposit on Hellcat