The car is virtually rust free with just some bubbles under the top and minor surface in the spare well. It was hit in the front in a parking lot. I had picked up a front clip from a junkyard as a spare since I have a few 70-71 Darts and Demons.

I also had a pair of doors that a friend gave me to get out of his shop. I traded a fender and bumper for a Duster for some SPB rallys with decent tires. I paid $1200 for the car which had sat since 1988 in a garage. I ordered seat covers and top from Dante last year and weatherstripping and carpet this year. I just recieved the gaskets from Detroit Muscle Tech and placed a large Rock Auto order that came in last week. I also picked up Summits line of Paints and Primers. I'm using their Plum Purple single stage and clearing over it.

The car is a 225/904/8 3/4 combo that will just get a Krylon Rebuild for the engine, a rebuilt 904 and a re-finished 8 3/4.

7641220-dart.JPG (153 downloads)

"Were in it to win it. Anything less will end up being..... A whole lot of fun doing!!" UNLAWFL
RIP UN