Thanks, lol. I did have more fun than expected bracket racing...winning 5 rounds in a row was cool. I was the fastest car in the class (trophy street) so I think some were having a hard time judging the stripe on me. It's a long wait when you've dialed a 9.64 and the other guy dialed a 14.95, lol. This was my first bracket race ever, unless you count 6.0 pro tree index racing. I thought I'd lost the final...I dialed a 9.68, other guy dialed 12.40. He left, then I left, but I was late. I didn't catch him, he got me by about 1/2 a car or so I guess. Hard to tell when I was doing 137 mph and he was only doing 110 or so. I went 9.73 at 137, he went 12.32...he broke out, so I got the win! Naturally, the 4 foot trophy I was supposed to get didn't come in, so Steve's gonna have it shipped to my house. Same thing happened last year when I won the true street shootout.

The best part of the day was having Cliff Gromer from Mopar Action magazine do a photo shoot of my car for an upcoming feature in the magazine! I could have gone home right after that and would have been perfectly happy, lol. Thanks Mike and Cliff!

The car was running great. Went 9.65 at 140 mph w/ a 1.32 sixty foot when it was cool yesterday morning. It was picking the front end up pretty high, so I was having fun. If it didn't do that, I'd probably stop driving it.

It was great to see everyone...Bobby, Sonny Hart, Johnny Pennington, RonP's buddy w/ the silver Duster (can't remember his name), Sheila Bowman, got to meet onefastIndy and Tank Crosswhite who were both very nice fellas, always great to hang out w/ Mike and Stephen Daurity. Got to spend some time w/ my wife, my parents, and my buddy Kenny. So it was a real good day.

CHIP
'70 hemicuda, 575" Hemi, 727, Dana 60
'69 road runner, 440-6, 18 spline 4 speed, Dana 60
'71 Demon, 340, low gear 904, 8.75
'73 Chrysler New Yorker, 440, 727, 8.75
'90 Chevy 454SS Silverado, 476" BBC, TH400, 14 bolt
'06 GMC 2500HD LBZ Duramax