I bought a complete dual exhaust for my 66 Town and Country, plus tail pipes for a 58 Imperial about three years ago from this vendor. They were the most miserable pieces of excrement ever! The Imperial pipes took three tries, and still were not right (one had a bend that was 45 degrees off). The T&C pipes had a generic, flat flange at the manifold and the mid car connection, where the inner hole of the flange was about 3/4 of an inch larger than the pipe and barely covered the pipe mouth, so all four connections leaked like a sieve; I finally removed them and took them to the welding class I was taking at the time to have the gap filled in and the flanges brazed to the pipes. The mufflers were generic too, and three inches shorter than the originals. Basically, this is tubing bender parts from the old index card system, not well done, apparently. Perhaps the B or E body parts are better, but my experience is run, screaming, from this vendor!!
I would have a better system if I had them made locally, at least they would not leak.
Mark