I've got a background in design and contract manufacturing - over 20 yrs. I've also got a pretty good handle on this market, and I think that selling 20 - 25 sets is doable as a break-even proposition, which is what I am willing to do.

Cost is a secondary concern (within reason), and it doesn't matter what they flow. The only thing that matters is that they are as identical to the original pieces as conceivably possible, numbers and all. I've spoken with the Chrysler's licensing subcontractor on several occasions, and let's just say I'm not too worried about that detail, not on a handful of manifolds.

What I do not know is:

A) Where to get a pair to copy

B) Where to turn for quality cast iron pieces domestically. This is a disappearing industry stateside, and the number of places willing to take on a charity case like this is miniscule. I do have extensive Asian connections due to my other line of work, but I refuse to pursue that direction on a vintage American automobile part. Would anyone like to pass along the name of the foundry doing the Max Wedge and Hemi manifolds?

I figure it can't hurt to pursue this a bit, whether it has been done before on not. I can't count the number of doors slammed on me over the years, it's nothing new. I'm not afraid to try... nothing ventured, nothing gained. If you can help with a good set to loan or sell, or have info on a quality, sympathetic foundry, give me a shout. Thanks.