Hi guys

To be honest, I don't post often, but I read you guys a lot!

So I've tough, why not talking about my car?

I've bought my first car at 30 (Mostly I've been driven motorbikes all my life) so as a Daily driver, I've bought a 1971 383 Barracuda Gran Coupe (# numbers)

Now, I'm 40, and I've decided that the car needs more than the 460hp that I've put it into throughout the years.

So I've put the first supercharger on a Mopar in France (there's so few Mopar do here!) And, to be honest, I think that, even if we're 60 millions, we don't even need a whole hand to count centrifugal supercharger.

The car is mostly to be run as a daily (still...) and I don't aim drag racing (few events, no official strips)

The car has its original 383 that has been rebuilt and reinforced. The compression has been lowered to 8.8
The trany is a cope street and strip, it has an overdrive, an alloy driveshaft 3".

All the rear end is brand new (thanks to Dr. Diff!) with a 8 3/4 rear axle from an 1966 B-body (exit the stock 8 3/4) coupled to an 3.73 in an 489 case.
The supercharger is a Procharger D-1SC in a kit from the supercharger store
I hope that I'll have finished the car in a month and a half (max!)
Still need to finish to connect all the electrics new components and the water/methanol injection kit.

By the way... I live in France (the car was sold new in Switzerland)

Cheers!