Quote:

I think you will find it difficult to fit 6 holes on the same diamter as 5 holes without one of them breaking into the 5 lug circle.

The last time I bought rotors for my Dakota (6 lug) they were less than $20 each. Seems like it might be cheaper just to get new rotors.

that is my plan, to get brand new dakota rear rotors that are already 6 lug, but I don't know that they are the right diameter to fit up to the rear disc brake caliper from the cherokee. if they are the same diameter (jeep vs dakota) then problem solved, but the jeep appears tobe an 11" rotor, if the dakota rear disc is only 10", then the shoes will be hanging off the edge of the rotor. if the rear dakota disc is say, 11.5" then it won't fit at all. if the discs are different sizes, then I'd need to use a jeep rotor and make it fit the dakota axle. I would assume that at least 1 of the 5 original holes would be the starting point for the remaining pattern, so that only 5 new holes are needed to be drilled, vs 6 new holes. (then again, I just thought of this, they'd have to be the same diameter bolt pattern, wouldn't they?

**Photobucket sucks**