Like Mopargnome said, I'm downsizing. Yes, we are getting a storage unit for some of our stuff, but I just don't have room for the car stuff. And if I did, all it would do is just sit in storage not being put to use. I will never get around to swapping it in. At this point, the only way that would ever get done is to pay someone to do it, and I really don't have that kind of money.

I am keeping the truck. I've never disabled it so it is still drivable, though it has been parked for the last 2 years. I'm an over-the-road truck driver and I'm only home one weekend a month, if that sometimes. I've never had the time to work on it and I'm still missing a few essentials.

There really is no point in me hoarding this stuff when I will never make use of it and somebody out there can. So it's being sold.

I'm also selling off 2 Blue Point (Snap-On) toolboxes (one of them is seen in the picture above behind the engine) and a bunch of tools I no longer need. I was a mechanic for over 20 years when I decided it was time for a change. I'm going to keep some basic tools, but everything else must go.

Last edited by dodgeram440; 03/10/13 10:05 PM.