Quote:

Quote:

[He said his was street car, not a race car. 3" system is heavier than a 2.5" pipe. A dart is a smaller car than my challenger with 3" and it's tight under my E body. I don't care for my 3" X pipe TTI system and my 2.5" H pipe TTI pipes sound way better than the 3" X pipe, way better. I have BB in my 3" car, not a little wimpy 408.

Bigger is not always better is my point, especially for street car. Been there, done it.

Mines a street car too. What does the bad big block Challenger run? 8.20?

I have no idea what it runs because I have never taken it to the drag strip. Even a 10 second ride is not exciting to me anymore on the track. On the street is totally different story. Now it's about cruising in a reliable muscle car for me.

My 440 has eddie heads on it and a 6 pak. It'll smoke my 12" wide mickeys at 35 MPH roll.

I just got a go pro camera for Xmas and wanted to use it today but it is still too salty on the streets. I've been downtown and to work already today on separate trips checking out the streets because it's going to be 55 today and the rest of the snow will melt. It's gonna have to wait. My cars are no slouches but I'm not claiming to have the fastest car.