Quote:

Quote:

If you are patient, you can find some that arent crazy. IT took several years, but I have "only" 1100 in the set of these for my Challenger.....It does take time. Some people still dont know...My buddy just sold one for 100. And he is pretty experienced..I was shocked. I would have bought it for that much..

Great pic Mike!

Thanks

Credit to Dave Verna for that...

What I find so amazing is that after all these years, who would have thought that one of the most coveted wheels are these "throw away" steelies?...They do have the look though...

Here is a story some of you might enjoy regarding 450's. And its 100% true.

Guy walks into my shop on a lazy summer saturday. I was just finishing up. He notices some old Mopars around and proceeds to tell me thet he has had an old rim and tire in his garage from the 70's. Said it belonged to a friend who moved away years ago, it was for his Charger. He was going to throw it away but thought I might want it. Figuring it was some old junk I almost told him to just chuck it, but he lived nearby so I said id come and take a look at it. This is what he had ...Yep, an absolutely BRAND NEW spare take out out of a 71 B Body. Almost perfect, never mounted, day 1 condition. Yes I bought it, I am too embarrassed to say what I paid for it.

Makes up for all the times I OVERPAID for junk that wasnt what it was supposed to be I guess.

MB