Rear window louvers on the E bodies are usually a source of controversy,.....Dealer/owner installed, the field is wide open, after 30+ years and approx 300+ E bodies parted, along with untold purchases/trades of cars/parts...I'll only mention what I've had or seen, I've only had a handfull of E bodies that were Louver equipped (unfortunately the louvers were always long gone)... Cuda's that I had, had black vinyls, some had textured moulding, some chrome,...I only had 1 louver equipped 70 Challenger, black vinyl, black painted mouldings (but not textured) which I still have, I've stripped them of paint, Stainless, but never polished, the 71 Challenger louver equipped, had brite stainless mouldings and IIRC no vinyl...the sets of Cuda/Barracuda GC painted mouldings that I've had were painted aluminum...

The painted aluminum Cuda mouldings were also on Barracuda Gran Coupes (available with/without louvers). I've had several sets off GC's over the decades, all where black vinyl/black moulding cars, with the exception of a 71 GC with a white vinyl top/white mouldings

Mike