Avoid Race Ready( I have them) & Pypes. My buddy the Outlaw DennisH has had QTP's on his car for over 7 years working flawlessly. We smashed one on a road trip, and replaced it with another QTP. MickM has had Summit brand on his car for a long time too with great performance. They seal well and don't drift open. If I had it to do over, I would have gone with QTP or Summit Brand. They're light, compact and reliable.

Doug's have some positive feedback on this site, but they are huge, heavy and expensive! Summit has the best value, cost & durability as far as I can tell.

The hot "tip" for electric cutouts is to use a short foot-long, megaphone-type, oval(for ground clearance), cone-shaped exhaust tip after the cutout. Works the same way as a trumpet etc. It sweetens & enhances the sound same way it does on wind instuments.

I ordered an extra pair of the short replacement segments for my TTi 3" with X-tube from TTI, and welded in a foot long header extension I bought from Summit. It came with welded on flanges and mad the install easier. After all the trial fitting, I had my exhaust ceramic coated black at Sanderson Headers in San Carlos, CA. Made it look much better on a black car.

1970 Plymouth 'Cuda #'s 440-6(block in storage)currently 493" 6 pack, Shaker, 5 speed Passon, 4.10's
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Convertible 408 Magnum EFI with 4 speed automatic overdrive, 3800 stall lock-up converter and 4.30's (closest thing to an automatic 5 speed going)