Quote:

yes then it goes into a dual feed up to the carburetor

A #6 AN line is 3/8 I.D., those are good for feeding one fuel bowl each The Jeg blue pump is probally a Holley blue clone, made in China It may or may not be suffecient for how fast you want to go A good way to test the fuel system on the car is to jet the carb. up, all four jets together the same amount in size, to see if you can slow the 1/4 MPH down, by making it to rich IF you CAN'T you don't have enough fuel volume (supply), not fuel pressure One of my Carbs. had OEM Holley .110 needles and seats in it, I could not jet the carb. rich enough to slow the car down until I switch the needles and seats to .120 Lots of gremlins out there, some are easy to fix, some are not so easy Some dial back timing lights are not that good when used on a Hi Po race ignition, turn the knob all the way to the left and check the timing at idle, then without touching the knob see if you can figure out what total timing you have above 4000 RPM Let us know your results Maybe we can help you eliminate a gremlin

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)