Quote:

Quote:

It really comes down to personal taste and expectations

IMO people think this is best or worse based on gossip and B.S.
(Street/Strip wise its hard to top.)

I`ve run a 6bbl. since 1983, runs with the best of`em.
BUT,,,,,, I`m also sure I could go quicker with something else IF I put as much time/money into finding it.
How much faster is a new argument

I agree with this. I would have consider the 6pk setup for my car but if I make any changes since my car is from the Max Wedge era I would go with the crossram. A 6pk on a 63 Max Wedge era car just dont look right to me. Ron

with both quotes
A 6pk setup on a Max Wedge-era car is kinda functional for the times, but just wouldn't be a Max-Wedge. The two carbs and crossram intake is its' calling card. Both setups make for a excellent street/strip setup other than a well-tuned 4bbl setup. 6bbls work best with medium to heavyweight cars, while the Crossram setup works very well with medium to lightweight cars. As for a2x4 inline setup, they are no less the attention getter than the 6pk and just as powerful, but a bit harder to tune (without the wide band sensor setup). Manifolds too, have to be optimized to the overall combo.

"Stupidity is Ignorance on Steroids"
"Yeah, it's hopped to over 160" (quote by Kowalski in the movie Vanishing Point 1970 - Cupid Productions)