Hello, having brake problems with 70 300 Hurst I drove 1800 miles from Montana to Mich. Brakes were excellent until I got back. Pedal now sometimes goes to floor and brake light comes on. Checked vacumm at distributer, have about 12" at idle, brakes seem to be better at higher RPM, pulled master cylinder cover, front side full to overflowing(almost) and rear is two thirds empty. haven't added any fluid yet. This thing has so many vacumm lines running everywhere, pulled a couple off checking but that didn't seem to affect the 12" (at what I would consider to be a high idle). This is not the original motor or carb but everything as far as accessories appear to be in place and proper. At times car seems to idle really high 1250-1500? other times it idles about 900. Just trying to get the brakes sorted out so I can drive it a couple years until I get to restoring it, (paint and engine rebuild). Any suggestions on where to check vacumm at, I really think that has to be the problem. Brake fluid low but not out. Thanks Greg