so i killed the a833 in my duster, and am swapping in a tremec. also changing the leaking oil pan gasket at the same time.

seems to me the easiest way to get all my parts out, while doing the least amount of work, would be to pull the whole drivetrain as a unit out of the bottom.

this would be relatively simple if i had a two post lift. i dont. i have a 4 post, drive on.

so it looks like ill be doing it on the ground, with a cherry picker.

would y'all agree that this would be the way to do it easiest and quickest?

is there any how to-s for this? any tips? ive never pulled one out the bottom before. always pulled them out the top. but now with the AC, PS, PB,TTI headers, lakewood bell, etc, it seems like id be doing much more work, and possibly more paint damage, getting it out the way i kinow.

so, tips on coming out the bottom? links to how to's or very informative posts?

also, i need to dial in my bellhousing for the tremec so the runout is correct. ive never done this, and the last time i tried, i gave up. i do have a dial indicator with a plunger, and a harbor freight magnetic base, but never figured out how to do it. again, and good mopar small block specific how to's for impatient morons?

thanks, guys. and im sorry im asking you to spoon feed me, but ive searched and searchedm and only gotten myself more convused.

michael

Michael Crawford CSP 1970 plymouth Duster back under construction: http://www.pro-touring.com/showthread.ph...ouring-makeover 1964 el camino beater shop truck 96403-project-drivabeater-2-0-64-el-camino-this-time