I have a 69 RR hardtop. I know the hardtops automatically got the "decor" group option with rear armrests with ashtrays and so forth. At least I think I know that.

I am using the Charger, Roadrunner and Superbee Restoration guide, which I am rapidly losing faith in because I find it confusing at times, and this interior question is one of those times.

My car came with silver door panels and rear seat. There was no black in the rear seat. Someone before me had covered the front bench in solid black, which I believe is incorrect. I see no silver interior option in my guide, and I think I have deduced that the seats were some combination of silver and black, and that the steel in the door above the door panels is silver as well, and the dash/dash pads are black.

I also think I figured out that the door panels were supposed to be black and silver too, but mine weren't, and it had the original door panels in it I believe.

So, can anyone help me out? I don't know what door panels or seat covers to buy, or what is supposed to be right. I am changing the color from turquoise to black, but I would like to keep the car as original as possible.

I sure do appreciate any help anyone can offer me. I am at a loss.

Clay