Quote:

http://www.moparts.org/Tech/Archive/bb/12.html
Quote:

Also, from the rear of the motor, take out the oil galley plug on the drivers side of the motor and push a freeze plug into the bore just past the feed that goes to the oil pressure guage ports. It's a 15/32" I think, I'll have to look at my papers at home. Do this mod only for a solid or roller cam as it blocks the oil off the lifters. You can drill a 0.10" hole in it to let a little bit of oil go through if you want. This mod greatly increases the amount of oil availible for the main and rod bearings.

I believe that plug is 19/32". I just helped a buddy with his B-engine stroker. We found this info in Hensley's Racing Ent. "Little Purple" Book that Herb McCandless wrote. Yeah, it's for solid & roller cams only

An old article written by Herb McCandless, says 19/32".
This keeps oil pressure if a lifter pops out on that side of the engine. For example if a rocker breaks and the pushrod comes loose. This is race only, but you can put a small hole in the plug (0.060"-0.100") if you want some oil besides splash oiling to the lifters on that side.