Gradually working through the extensive list of jobs

Made up new front n rear polycarbonate screens, not screwed in, as it makes access easier at the moment.

Plumbed 80% of Intercooler to Ice box, progress halted due to waiting for fittings, but these arrived this week, so thats the job for tomorrow or tonight if I get off the PC. My excuse is that I am letting my dinner go down

Dropped of trans to Frosty last week. As good as old box was, it wasn't up to handling more hp on a regular basis. Basically upgraded shafts n gears, along with changing Convertor stator n bits & pieces . . .

When I dropped the box off to Frosty. Andy was also kind enough to donate a Tial BOV which he was no longer using :tup:

Finished off coil mounting brackets today, a lot of work for something that doesn't really do anything

New fuel pump belt arrived, so now fitted, along with completing the Oil pump to filter oil pipe.

Finally got round to removing exhaust/headers, added another bung (Thanks for welding Paul), as I intend to run Lambda's & dropped off exhaust for coating on Friday. Should be done in 2 weeks.

Still waiting on a few fuel fittings, but shipment delayed, as waiting for rear wheels to be despatched. Not holding up me up, as there always seems to be plenty to do