Quote:

Quote:

I decided to meet Wafflebatter at Thompson for a gamblers race Saturday since the weather was looking good. Anyway...I've been running the car on the launch control because of...well..lets just say BGR built a motor with a bit to much power for my ride without an anti-roll.. The car is still running a 850 Holley and would no doubt benefit from a dominator.

So...it ran a 8.95 @ 148 off the trailer I was .005 ..second TT I lifted when it got a bit loose at the 1/8th mile. On to the Gamblers....all six of us ..First round it ran a 8.94 @ 149 with me -.0005 red on the tree...he was dialed 9.71 and left about a half an hour early giving me the win ..I drew the buy for the final and parked it. In the final I got the right lane which I hadn't been down and it left hard..well aas hard as it does set up soft. I picked up two in the 60ft and lifted before the 1000ft...I was .010 to his .040 and caught him quickly when his fuel pump belt fell off. I figure it would have been a low 8.91...

I think this car will run 8.70's or maybe .60's with the right carb and the anti-roll

Your my hero At Monster Mopar(Indy) last year a couple of good looking gals came up to me while I was cleaning the 65 blower cars windows and asked me for a my autograph.Beaming with pride I accomodated them,they walked away with a puzzled look on their faces and I heard them say he's not Donny Martik as they threw my signed flyer in the trash can.