Great replies guys, I knew this was the place to ask.

I have a Gen III hemi in it, and the rear is lowered with factory aging, a spring relo kit 1" front hanger drop from Dr. Diff.

I have .92 Tbars for now, but have thought of going bigger. It handled fairly well before the motor swap and I figured with the lighter engine, battery relo to the back, frame connectors and lower profile tires (285/40/18 and 255/45/17 KDWs), it would feel much stiffer with the same bars, but I'll wait and see how it feels.

It also has 1.125" front and .75" rear sway bars, factory big disk swap, A500 trans, and a 3.73SG 8 3/4 rear with 11x2" drums from a C body.

I'm hoping it will be a nice street car with occasional trips through the cones. I'm planning on it being my daily driver.

Ive looked at the Qa1 catalog, and they don't seem to have a shock that immediately shouts "I'm the one to order" so I'll take your advice and call them to see what they say.

It sounds like a lot of folks have had problems getting their cars lower with the new thicker bars and the way they are clocked.

I'd rather not have to spend another $400 for drop spindles (not to mention the effort with the swap).

Have y'all had to go with drop spindle with the thicker Tbars?

7463206-P4220055.JPG (37 downloads)

VP of Mopar Muscle Cars of Austin
70 Challenger
www.mopar.org