Quote:

Problem is the odometer is working perfectly but the speedo is out by around 20 MPH?

If the odo is reading correctly (checked by the interstate mile markers, go past 5 of them) then the speedo assy needs to go into a speedo specialty shop to be recalibrated. If the odo is off then you would 1st need to get the correct trans speedo pinion in there so the odo reads correct (checked as mentioned) then check the speedo with a digital roadside MPH sign (or GPS) & if it's incorrect then take the assy in & have the magnetic gismo recalibrated. I picked the correct tooth pinion gear by using the MP chart in the archives which only asks for tire dia and rear gear ratio. I measured ACTUAL dia by placing a piece of flat stock across the top of one of the rear tires then measuring from the underside of it to ground. I have been advised to use "rollout" instead as in putting either rear tire valve stem at 6 o'clock then measure with a tape the rollout to get the stem back to 6 o'clock which'll be ~7 or 8 feet then dividing Pi (3.1416") into that to get actual dia but how I measured mine worked for me in this instance. #1 get the odo correct 1st with the right pinion then check the speedo

live every 24 hour block of time like it's your last day on earth