Quote:

Dewild seems pretty cool - always gives out lot's of info on his car.

What's DeMayo's combo?

Now that you've raced him what do you feel your car needs - looks like your close

Well now that we found the one part that was causing all the problems I think we will be much better now. We had been chasing stuff all year trying to figure out what was going on as it was an intermittent issue. We got all that ironed out Saturday night and I think Sunday showed we can now start making the car go faster. We spent most of the summer changing stuff trying to figure out what was up, only to have to start all over once we changed out the coil. Seems it was not happy above about 8000 rpm.

Rod is a great guy. We always pit together and try to help each other as much as possible, especially at PSCA races. That little car runs well. Wish I was 2600lbs though.

Demayo has a "Victor Glidden" headed SB Ferd. The reason for the quotes is some folks think it has had valve angles and rocker location moved a bit. I do know you will not see it with the valve covers off if that happens it is in the trailer. He also won the 10.5 NA Championship deal in Houston last week. I think it is 420" and he is also under 2700lbs.

As for being competitive, we can MPH with them. Last pass was lean trying to get fuel cureve right. Made a big change and it was too much. We spun hard on the last pass and could have been in the mid 30's. We pick up more up top than he did and usually do. We are working on the short times and that is now our new challenge from here forward, getting down the 330' times(we are the slowest in the class) and adding power back at it. Less weight would help too

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"