well i had a offy 360 ram on with two opened up 650s at around 774 and 776cfm. it had way too big of a cam 285@50 duration wise> ported 906 which the guy should of had his hands cut off not much compression 9.0 i think (a nother story of trims )
i ran better with that than anything else i tried on that engine. it did go faster for every bigger carb i put on the ported torquer intake but the offy was faster, reved faster etc. could dump it from a elivated idle to flash. the cars best was a 11.102@121mph that way.
i still have it and a new m1 ram i have not used on the new engine combo with indy heads. i am sure it will go better than the m1 dominator setup now but for now i have not tryed them. maybe this year.
what kind of gain would you guys guess for going from a 1050 to two 770s
back then everyone said it will go faster with out that dam tunnelram. if i had 5 bucks for that every time wow. and it never ran as fast with out it on the old engine. it should make more torque sooner lower and the ram effect should help cylinder fill on top end when the cam signs off flow wise. has to be win win and look great also