thanks for the info guys. i looked and i was wrong on the name of the tire that is on my dart right now. it is the M/T sportsman pro in a 26x7.5x15 which summit says is for cars 3000 pounds and below. looks like i need these instead.

Quote:

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/MTT-1573/

but when i drove sportsman pro on the street with the small block i thought the car drove like crap. the tires would fallow every little cut etc in the road. i can just see how they will handle with the big block in the car. now on the track they drove great. i mean you can drive the car with one hand at 125 mph in the 1/4 if you want.I really want to thank every one for all there great input. i am just going to get the 165 tires for the dart because i plan on driving it on the street next year and will get the M/T for the 73 duster i am going to build.

3520 pound race ready 1973 Street/Strip Dodge Dart - Stock stroke 440/727 10.49 @ 125.0 on 93 pump gas & ET Street Radials. More to come... ( SGT Miller) Proudly served 12 years in the US ARMY RESERVES support our troops