I bought a dragster from Rick Forish he had a holly blue on when I bought it so I asked what he did with the good pump and why is he trying to pown this junk on me.He replied his bg $hit on him at the indy race so he bought a holly blue at the track from someone used and bolted it on and went 6.90's @ 190 plus with it.I ran it with my 520 cid for two years running 7.90's @ 160 plus.

After I took it off and went to alky my basement fluded the only pump I had was that holly blue so I took it off the shelf riged some hoses hooked it to a battery hooked a charger to the battery and pumped two feet of water out of my basement.

A year later a friend was building a car on a buget so I gave it to him with a filter I had,He is still going 10.70's with it to this day in a 3300 lb car.

Sorry I forgot I ran a holly blue on a 2700 lb roadrunner I had for two years 200 laps no problems ,Muscle Motors told me the pump was junk and too small so they told me to buy a bg 280, the car went 9.70's with the holly and 9.70's twith the bg.

I have been racing for 20+ years never had a fuel pump fail me ever
I have owned bg's holly's,mallory's,Aeromotive's never a problem.

Last edited by julian2007; 10/23/12 09:15 AM.

God made cold beer,good friends,hot ladies and race cars don't spit in his face by pi$$ing and moaning about how life sucks!!!