Will try and keep this short and sweet. Was a long weekend and we need to get the other car ready for this weekend.

The Good, we made another final in Hot Street. That is two this year so we had some Mopar representation out here

The Bad, we lost the final round.

The worse, by loosing the final we finished second in the championship race by 10 points. Beat the points leader in the semis but due to qualifying points needed to win the race to pass him. He qualified on spot in front of me all year, this weekend he was 2 and I was 3. So we could not pull that off.

The ugly, we hurt the motor in the final. Had a very good race with a very fast SS/AM car in the final. We threw most everything at it. Top of forst gear it was popping and banging. Shut it off and went 10.02

Was a long weekend. We broke more parts this weekend that we had all year. A rocker let go, a spring broke and the oil pump siezed up, likely fromt he rocker. Also fried a fan and melted a rlay box. But we worked and worked to try and pull it off. Car only made one good pass all weekend. I am sure it was trying to tell me something I was juts not listening. In the end we came, we tried we lost...

Want to say thanks to my son Steven and to fellow member Curtis for his help this weekend. Without it we would not have made it far at all. Also congrats to Rod Dewild for winning the championship and to Randy Jones for the win yesterday. Awesome guys and we have fun even with all the work. Feel like we are ready to run Pro Stock now

Here are a couple of pics from this weekend. My crew chief and son Steven are in the first one in the foreground.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"