Quote:

Quote:

Well, I am bringing back a past here on what we were all hoping would be a year full of Mopar events around the Ohio, Indy, Penn. & W.Virg. areas. I typed in the words "Mopower Events" and it took me to all this. The year has past and we had 2 less Mopower Events ,( no West Virginia and no KilKare), 1 less Monster Mopar,(no St Louis), Curt George Memorial was moved from Pittsburg to Quaker City, Chrysler Power Classic in Cinci. I would also like to thank the people that showed up at "The Spring Nostalgia Nationals" at National Trail Raceway for the 3 years that I put it on. I will not be doing it again but you will be seeing my Sled City racers out in full force at other events next year. Of course we are all wondering how to plan our vacations for next years racing and I think it would be nice for Jeff Johnson, Josh King, Charles E. Blankenship, and of course "Big Bob George" , to say what they have in store for us next year. One last thing, are there any "NEW" promoters out there throwing their hat in the ring?

I'm working on a series for next year and I think we have a new sponsor; the Mexican Cantina and Grille. They have locations in Ohio, Michigan and Indiana and are interested in providing free food and beverage for all our events, as well as year end cash. I'm looking forward to "MCG's Race for the Can."

Well, at least we have one promoter out there getting ready for some good racing.