You know when I first got my Road Runner back in the 70s I became friends with the few high school kids in the area that had Mopars. We were few but mighty in representing Mopars to predominately GM crowd. Mopar enthusiasts seemed about as sparse about 15 years ago when I met a fellow mopar nut through this site. That led to another mopar nut both I am happy to call good friends today. If it wasn't for those good friends I wouldn't be driving my Road Runner today and I would like to use this forum (because I know they will see here) to say thank you.

Jeff "JericoGTX" rebuilt my transmission in stunning fashion and it works flawlessly. Besides that helped with installation while I had to deal with my sister who had medical needs. The other is Mike who gracious allowed me to use his shop and tools. More than that Mike was the primary assembler of the engine. He taught me a lot along the way. He gave hours and hours of time to my project and seemed nearly as excited as I was. Both did way more than I have explained and I appreciate it. The hobby wouldn't be nearly as fun without these two to have fun with. It is awesome Moparts made it possible for me to meet these good friends Thank You.

Also thank you to the members here and your knowledge and willingness to share it. I have a fun running Mopar thanks to many of you.

Hopefully in the near future we will all be able to go to the track together.

Attached is pic of my junk not much to see just a stock 400.

7404617-engine.jpg (111 downloads)

What was I thinking....