OK here is the reason I asked about your location and who is serious. I was hoping to find someone close to the Denver area, as thats where softtopper.com is located. I contacted them asking why they did not have a top available for the Ramchargers. I received this reply which I thought was a great oportunity for someone who is close enough to meet their requirements. Below is the email from BOB at softtopper to me. If I was close I would of taken him up on my offer. But hes too far away from me.

RESPONSE FROM BOB FROM SOFTTOPPER.COM
Hi Dave

Thanks for the interest in our Softops.

We hope to make one for the Ram Charger in the future.

If you are on some of the Ram Charger forums you could start a post and see if there are any Ram Charger owners in the Denver /Boulder area. If someone can leave their truck with us for a couple of weeks we can design one.

We'd offer a Free top to the person who can let us use their truck.

We'd have to set up the dates when we have time to get it done.

Thanks

Bob]
BOB EMAIL ADDRES info@softopper.com

I wanted to get this going as he seems serious. And a free top would be obviously great. Here is a link I previously posted on the first generation blazer softoppers. I posted a thread about seeing one on a blazer last week, it was VERY HEAVY DUTY and thats why I contcated softopper.com The blazer ones are in the $800.00 price range plus shipping of $50.00 according to both the website and the guy who I met who had purchased one. . I would guess that Ramcharger one would be similar in price but thats a guess.

That said, I think everyone on here WHO IS SERIOUS, Should see if we know anyone in the area in question and get their rig in there SOON. I also suggest we all send emails to BOB at softopper.com and let him know loud and clear that we are serious.

FIRST GENERATION BLAZER LINK.

I have seen these up close while on duty as a police officer in the Sierras. It looked GREAT from a distance and I spun around to check it out and kinda freaked out the owner. Once he realized I was serious about the top he was fine and showed me how it worked and gave me the tour. It was very heavy duty and his was the tan. ITS FAR SUPERIOR to the originals I have seen, far superior. I would check out the SOFTOPPER FIRST GEN BLAZER LINK BELOW site as I am guessing that the Ramcharger mods would be similar.

http://www.softopper.com/chevy-blazer-gen1-soft-top-truck-cap-details.aspx

[color=red]ONCE AGAIN, I AM IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH SOFTTOPPER.COM I AM SIMPLY A GUY LOOKING FOR A NICE QUALITY TOP. RUMBLON- Dave in Northern Nevada!!

IM GOING TO SEND BOB ANOTHER EMAIL AFTER I POST THIS ON MOPARTS AS WELL AND START A REPLY POST FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SENT TOP/ AND SOFTTOPPER AN EMAIL! IF WE COULD JUST REPOST THAT BY ADDING YOUR NAME TO THE LIST THAT WOULD GREAT UNLESS SOMEONE HAS A BETTER IDEA? I AM HOPING IF WE GET ENOUGH PEOPLE, THEY WILL GET THIS DONE AND MAYBE WE CAN GET AGROUP RATE? I AM ALSO SENDING BOB THESE THREAD LINKS.

RUMBLON