First off Thank you to everyone that came. This years event was far more trying than anyone could have anticipated.

Friday the rain then the hail storm and the delay getting started on Saturday due to te track not having the surface ready at 9am because it had rained basically all night long.

To compound those issues we accumulated roughly 17 hours of clean up due to breakage and oil downs. Some the full length of the race track and some te full length of the full length of track by the same car on different occasions (insert a team theme song here)

To address the confusion on the 10.5 class. We had a racer who for some reason there car number was not entered into the computer. The ladder had been printed and he was to be at the bottom of the ladder. He wasn't and once that was established we had to recreate the ladder. There was some shitt talking that took place in the lanes between the guys who happen to sponsor the class. It was friendly banter and the racers no one called me to get special treatment and they know that as sponsors if teaser falls a certain way that they will race one another. That has never been a question and will never change. So to the people who posted about this matter if you don't know the facts don't speculate just to up your post count.

The quick 32 I take complete responsibility for.
I have been publically and privately been beating every Mopar powered center steer open bodied dragster roadster or go cart about showing up. We had failed every year to fill that side of the ladder. I guess I got what I asked for as we had 37 cars come out for the class. If I did not split that ladder I would insult everyone that I recruited. If I split it I was going to have to cut the cars who were below #16 on each side who had not went 5.99 or quicker or ask the door cars to race an extra round to get to the finals. Not a call I wanted to make but I made it. I know it upset those racers but between the two decisions I felt this was the best I could make at the time.

That being said I publically apologize to those racers and am willing to offer free entry into all 3 races for 2013 to make it up to them. I will not let that happen again.

As for the car that received the extra qual attempt that was just ignorance on my part. What I had in my head as the situation and what was facts were not correct. I should have told him to enter into super pro and move on but I didn't so I will offer the racer who was bumped because of that the same deal. Free entry to all 3 races in 2013. I know that does not change what happened but I feel sincerely bad about the way things played out and I hope this helps mend the relationship with those racers.

Thanks for listening

Josh