Quote:

I will try the laser idea and post an update. Been fighting major depression lately, trying to get meds right. Been asleep for most of the last three days. Sucks

Yes take care of yourself first. I hate to think one needs drugs to help with depression, but I'll be the first to admit I don't know nothing about it. Well I do a little, like 10 years ago I went to my regular doc and told him I didn't feel right. Had a first class race team with 6 guys working/helping me and we were a top 10 car and several years a top 5 car with a great sponsor.
But still felt down . He gave me some medecine to try but it didn't let me sleep right. I threw it away one day and didn't finish taking it. Doc said come back in and we will find another drug that will work for you I said no thanks.

I had a achy body and went to a chiropractor too after my reg doctor. That was the right move as he got me on the atkins diet and I lost 87 lbs. He never did make any adjustments to my body after the first one which hurt me. Haven't been to the chiropractor now in 10 years and have kept the weight and depression away now since. Exericise is what works for me, it releases something that makes me feel good. Good luck and go work on your car and forget about the drugs.