Well here it goes, since i fell in love with mopars at the age of around 11, ive had one thing in mind. High School Drags my Senior Year. Ive been planning the big block for years, and doing nothing but saving money, working on my car, and repeating endlessly for this goal. When i very first raced my car, on the 2nd 318 already, 4 months after my 16th birthday, it ran 15.0 and did pretty well, but i wasnt happy enough. Bolted in a 383 for my junior year and ended up running out of time, and toasting it last summer. The car has been down and out for 9 months, and i just finished the new 440 longblock Saturday night. High School Drags is May 2nd. I have to drop in the engine and break it in, with about 11 days left. Ive paid for EVERYTHING not my mommy and daddy like most kids, and i have around 4000 dollars into this motor in just the shortblock. This thread will be ongoing for the next 2 weeks so everyone can see my progress and wish me luck, cuz im gonna need it. Its too late to give up now. Tune in for videos of it running, pictures, and hopefully joy.

11.48 @ 120 with a 1.80 60' 318, stock 1.88 heads, stock 904, Pump Gas, 13 lbs of boost.

9.94 @ 134, 318 on pump gas, 14 lbs w/ Eddies, transbrake 727, 3600 lbs, 3.54 gear and 28's.