Quote:

The only set of single adjustable QA1 I had where fronts, they where 90/10 on extension and the compression was what was adjusted by the nob, not the extension What are your ratio on the extension?

Not trying to be smart but how can they be 90/10 if we are talking about extension? I am not following.

I was looking at some other QA1 shocks that were here in the shop and had some concerns and the tech at QA1 (nice guy, very smart) told me to install the shocks and tune them on click at a time in the front until the front end stayed up long enough to get the car moving/weight transfer. He said keep the rear in the middle setting during that test. The next step was to tighten up the shocks in the rear until the car started to loose traction off the line. Those were instructions for a base line on a new set of shocks. This is for a leaf spring car.

I have talked to several guys with ladder bar or four link cars that have not had much success with single adjustable shocks and prefer double adjustable. That is not my direct experience just hearsay.