Looking goood!

I got a set of W9's waiting to see what tricks you pull off to see if they will be worth using in a street motor or not.

I got a set of W9-RP going on my race motor.

I think many people have tried using W9s & RPs in applications that they just weren't made for. In short actually putting too much head on an engine for what it really needs. This is what I have seen why a few have said the W9's just didn't stack up to expectations.

I have recently been looking at Big Block and Hemi Gen2 heads and was amazed that you have to get into full race heads before you find heads that have valves sizes and flow numbers that compare to W9's.

So the W9 is a SB head that can keep up with BB heads if you want to build the Shortblock to do the same. Either RPMs or BIG CUI or a Lil of Boff.

FYI: I was told by the shop that I bought my W9-RPs from (the were set-up by AllPro) that they would flow 400-425cfm depending on what bench they were on. They also told me only place I could get any more or better flow was from Reher-Morrison BUT would probably cost an arm&leg for another 25cfm.