Gas is good. I have never had any trouble around that. The pump shot is strong and steady but does not come in until the throttle cable/lever is moved almost 1/8". When looking down the carb while flipping the throttle I see the throttle blades open a tiny amount before the nozzle squirts. Slow or fast movement the first 1/8" does not matter. A little longer blip of the throttle and it squirts strong.
One thing that puzzles me is that I only read 5,5 volts out of the ballast resistor when having 12V going in. On a different car I have I read 9V out to coil. I swapped the ballast from this car over and got only 4,5V out. I went further and swapped the ECU too and still the same. I run a 5 year old FBO system and hav a spare coil wich I also swapped in. Same low reading. I jumped all wires between ecu/coil/distributor and still the same. The only time I get a good voltage reading at coil (9V) is when I swap the coil from the different car. Then I basically have swapped the whole ignition system from that car over. I also did the same tests with the coil secoundary wire and the distributor unplugged without any difference.
What am I missing here? Both FBO coils takes the voltage reading out of ballast/in to coil down to 5,5V. These are coils meant to be run with a ballast resistor.