Quote:

Quote:

... also good to
see you stopped in.... thought you gave us up or
something

Well, I had to park both big cars in order to afford for my girls to be able to race.

First off CONGRATULATIONS TO YOUR YOUNG RACER ON THE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!! I know you and your wife are proud as can be and so you should be!

And while there are those who do, I always got the impression that most racers find the Jrs annoying and a waste of their time so I decided not to rock the boat.

Bill maybe it's the car guys but I've been to Summit Motorsports Park the last three Wednesday Fun Nights and all of the motorcycles guys (which is usually the lane the Jr's stage in) have a great interest in them and even walk up to the line to watch them run. I went the first time three weeks ago with the '69 GTX (even had a photo of the GTX on the Wed Night report on their site http://www.summitmotorsportspark.com/ima...dPDF.082912.pdf ) and it was okay, went the last two times with my motorcycle and had a better time as all of the bike guys hang out together in the staging lane and bs AND WATCH THE JR'S RUN.

Were you and your daughter there at any of the last three Wednesday Fun Nights?