Quote:

Quote:

Well the car is up to its old tricks again! Took it out last night about 20 to 30 minutes and it slowly started to go down hill with starting to stumble and chugging. I could hear it coming on so I headed for home and as I turned the corner it died out let it sit for 30 seconds and fire it up chirped the tires a few time to keep it running and pulled into the drive in which it died again. Sounds to me like it could be a fuel delivery problem maybe?

this is more consistent with a gradual buildup of heat in the electricial components than it is with a fuel issue. that leads me back to the 4 pin ballast when 1969 only has 2. how old is that coil? and once again, what ohm is that ballast? do you know why your wiring has been changed to a 4 pin??

answered my own question after i re-read your post. your new harness came with a 4 pin. ok then, most likely the 5th pin on your ecu is not being used and you don't need a 4 pin ballast. i reading around on the coil you are using it seems it requires a 1.2ohm ballast. what are you using? i'm guessing a .5 ohm?