Hello everyone,
I recently looked at a '70 Hemi Cuda project car but I have a few questions regarding identifying it as a legit Hemi car. Everything looks correct, but I want to make sure. I am a B-body guy and E-body's are something new to me. The car was a race car almost since day one so a bunch of stuff is missing that would help identify it. It is a 4 speed car. Here is what I saw:

'70 Cuda with correct VIN tag, door sticker, cowl number, and radiator support number. I did not get a chance to check the number on the trunk lip.

Hemi k-member with skid plate.

Dana 60

"Hemi fender" tag but I have not seen the actual "fender tag" although he states he has it.

What was not there because it was removed early in its life:

3/8" fuel line, 3 spd wiper motor, and correct radiator.

Does anyone have a picture of the correct E-body pinion snubber plate and the torque boxes. I think they are different than the B-body stuff.

It is a manual steering car. The car also has manual drum brakes. Did they make Hemi Cudas with 4 wheel drum brakes?

That's about it. There seems to be lots of paperwork with the car. I just want to have all the information I need when I go back to look at the car.

Thanks.

Stan