Quote:

Thanks for the spelling lesson, did you read and comprehend the document or would you rather just pollute the thread with nit picking nonsense??

A lot of very talented peoples work has gone into the document so be respectful.

Are you talking about this post?

Quote:

Quote:

WARNING

Gasoline is flammable and will burn you

Carbon monoxide is produced from running cars
Esp. improperly tuned six pak cars.

USE A CO2 ALARM IN THE WORK AREA!!!!!!!!

CO2 alarm? That would be going off immediately if the car was not running. Iam sure you meant CO alarm....

If so, I don't see anything wrong with it and don't see anything smart about it...seems he was just pointing out a typo.....

Nice job on the write up.... There are a few things you may consider changing........

First is this line;

Quote:

When tuned properly Six pak cars turn on! faster & run far better than single 4 barrel cars

Pure and simple, that's not true.........

Second is this line;

Quote:

Is engine vacuum reading at least 2 hg higher than the power valve rating? If ok proceed, if not correct power valve issue and proceed.
Note some engines only pull 5 hg of vacuum so use a 2.5 power valve.

That has not worked for me, and I've tuned quite a few Six Packs and Holley carbs......Personaly, I pick the PV by what the lowest amount of vacuum it has at cruise, and then go 2 numbers lower than that.......

Third;

Quote:

Using a good vacuum gage adj each mixture screw to highest reading of vacuum. If you have a wideband afr meter set to 14.7 See how close you are between the vac gauge and af meter.

I don't understand why anyone would set the idle mixture to 14.7 to 1? I've never had any motor want to idle that lean.......Cab is the only person I've seen suggest to tune to that number and he says to do it at cruise which makes no sense either.......You'd have to have a motor with ZERO fuel fall out at idle or cruise to be able to tune it that lean, and even then, that's not necessarily what any motor wants.......

Fourth;

Quote:

The best way to dial in the secondary air fuel ratio is with a wide band air fuel meter.

The A/F meter is great for getting you in the ballpark, but the best way to figure out jetting is at the track tuning for best MPH......

Otherwise, great job ......and I hope you take what I've written as constructive criticism instead of "nit picking nonsense."

If you can't handle the truth, you're living a lie.......