Quote:

It really isnt that hard to do if you take your time and check everything. Especially clearance issues assoiciated with SOME stroker set-up. Some will drop right in with no mods what so ever. Others will require grinding and notching of the block and possible oil pickup modifications. If you decide to do it make sure you test fit the crank, bearings, rods, and pistons first while turning the crank over 360 degrees looking for any interferance. Other than that make sure you got a CLEAN work area, good torque wrench, good ring compressor, preferably a good micrometer set, though a dial caliper or plasti-gage will suffice, and a dial indicator th check crank end play. If all the machine work was done correctly it should go together without a hitch. Other than that it wil assmble just as any other engine would. Good luck.

Sounds like good advice. I built my first solo 360 this past Winter. Have good manual to go with the tools. The only thing I regret is spreading it out too long over the Winter. The next one I do will be done a LOT quicker. I didn't like stopping and starting. That's my

‘72 Charger, 5.9 Magnum, Tremec 5 spd., Pro-Touring
‘14 Big Horn, Quad Cab, 4x4, 1500