Cuddazappa -- hurry and put in those 1.22 bars.. as I've encouraged to all, especially for an E or B body car, you will NOT regret it. As you know, i have 1.24 tb's in my Chall T/A... set up for national SCCA Solo II competition in class E/Street Prepared (according to their rule book limitations -- very important to follow such "rules" for allowable mods)... and I will repeatedly say that those large TBs were the single best modification I've made to the car (and I progressed in sizes up these "largest of the large" that will fit through the stock anchor opening... but it is an overall "package" of mods that makes the overall difference (plus the "nut behind the wheel"). I appluad the Hotchkiss team and company for doing what they are doing, especially for the Mopar scene.

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!