I was fitting a set of Super Comps ... I believe the part# is 5209. I just looked them up on the Holley Website: http://www.holley.com/5209-1HKR.asp
The picture shows the tubes running the same basic way as the tubes on my year = 2002 headers. My tubes are 2" X 32" and the collector is 3-1/2" diameter. The original post mentioned 3" collectors so we're not talking about the same part#. I seem to remember a footnote on these headers mentioning angled plugs. I looked up part# 5209 and saw footnotes #4 and #200 ... #200 talks about fit issues with B1 heads and angled spark plugs. I thought they did a redesign for angled plugs but I guess not. But ... I also saw another footnote (#205) mentioning Accel shorty plugs. I planned to run NGK plugs ... I'll have to take a look at the shorty plugs ... a short plug would be a big help with my #1 cylinder.

Last edited by rumblefish72; 07/12/12 08:04 AM.

1972 Pro-Street 'Cuda, 500" Eagle stoker B Block, Eddy RPM heads, Victor Manifold, 850 Mighty Demon, Hemi 4 Speed, Dana 60 w/4.88 gears - Built by Hansen Racing Middlesex - NJ