Quote:

Quote:

I didn't see it but would guess that AJ has a lot of pent up frustration this season. It seems they just keep inventing new ways to lose. I know if I were in his shoes I'd be banging my head on the wall screaming WHY CAN'T WE GET THIS RIGHT!

Things are looking up for the Mopar P/S crowd, Roy is making good power, Vincent seems to be getting a handle on his driving and Jeggie is qualifying. When Jeggies team get it figured out he will get some wins, he wins in everything he drives and the Mopar will be no different.

Good luck to all the Mopar teams .

I agree with all of this, except for the Nobile part. He seems to be getting a handle on his driving? I think he has had a handle ever since his first race out. He has been consistently good from the start, better than anyone else out there right now. But, at least we have good running Mopars to root for

Vincent had a stretch where he had several red lights, that is what I was refering to. Maybe it was the clutch set up, I don't know. Whatever it was they seem to have a handle on it now.