Most hemi guys can't use 900rwhp effectively due to IRS and weight. Plus, the 8's are already being touched with factory castings. The LX's are going to run into a saftey roadblock really soon.

If a drag pack car is to use them, they wont need near the power and the axle/trans is already better. 640 flywheel is already deep 9's for a DP car. Being that they're class racers and not exhibition or "unlimited" class racers...no DP is likely to use them.

I don't think they're going to be the hit that everyone is expecting. If they changed the intake port enough to put a better than Drag pack intake on or had changed the valve angles, then I would be interested. Wicked things can already be done to the Eagle and that is the thinnest of all the Hemi Heads. The port can be drastically changed...to the point that it doesn't even resemble a factory port.

I'm not trying to be a cynic, but rather to give an informed opnion to give reason to a bit of the "Hype".

My Build thread: Let the hemi swap begin!

1968 wanna be pro touring whatchamacallit with some fancy stuff and a new roof skin.