Quote:

So What I Gather From What You are saying Is, To Widen Lobe Sep. I Will Loose Choppy Idle Some, But Also Loose Cylinder Pressure? I Do Not Want That, Have To Just Keep The Choppy Idle.

No he means the camshaft installed centerline. The lobe seperation angle is ground in the cam and cannot be changed.

We run a .030 over 400 (406) in my sons Dart. Its a pump gas street car that he drives to the track like me. He uses the RPM intake with a 750 DP also and it seems to work real good on it as he tried an 830 and a 800 and the 750 still ran the best. It has EDDY RPM heads that are cut a little for 10.6 comp and it runs fine on 92 pump. We use the MP .557 solid cam in it on a 105 centerline and he really likes it. It weighs just about 3600 lbs with him in the car and uses 3.91's with a Dynamic 9.5 converter. His best ever pass was 11.45 @ 117 in good air. Normally runs 11.50's to 11.70's on hotter days. But for a stock stroke 400 it works pretty good as you seem to never see anyone run a stock stroke 400 anymore as all are always stroked. I think half the people dont believe its not a stroker. Good luck with yours. Ron