I brought this back 6 years ago from California.I bought it from one of the employees of Redline Gauges. It is a real 273 Wagon with a 904 and a 8 1/4 rear. It ran like a top. Power steering and brakes. A friend of mine wanted the car bad so I sold it to him. I just bought it back a little more refined. It now has a built 318 with a 4 bl. Built 904. Floor shifter out of a 65 Dart GT. 8 3/4 with 3:55 Posi. Super stock springs. Doug's custom underchassis headers. New interior. Amrican Racing Torque Thrusts. Disc brakes. Aluminum radiator. Nos door handles and rear window crank. New chromed bumpers. Reworked the steel hood with a cowl scoop from a 69 Camaro and made it look stock. Moon Equipment gauges. Runs real good but I am tearing it apart after this weekend. I might take it tomorrow to the Chrysler Employees show tomorrow. My Plans are to take the drivetrain out. Put a stroked 408 small block with a Six Pack. 4 speed out of a 71 A body. I am really undecided to put a Straight axel out of a van or leave it alone. This is for myself to keep for now. I like it because they are not that easy to find and it is original paint. There is not one scratch in the glass. I am open to suggestions right now. I appreciate everyone's input.

Thanks,
Dean

7242205-IMG_0661.JPG (242 downloads)
Last edited by Dartman440; 06/08/12 08:29 PM.