Quote:

Quote:

WOW ... Has anybody else had this happen? to any brand of wheel? I don't remember of ever hearing about anything like this in a race or street wheel. Is this extremely unusual? or have I been living in a cave?

I have not, I have bought two sets, my first set ended up on the Duster which is street driven a lot then when I mini tubbed mine I bought another set. My fronts come off of the ground at the track and Mississippi roads are not very smooth in some places.

Keep us posted on what Billet Specialties says. Hopefully it was just a bad run of material.

The ones I broke are about 4 years old but with very little street driving. I'm hoping to here that it was an issue on the first released and maybe the newer ones won't do this.

Allan G.

1970 Challenger w/572 Hemi street car and my pride and joy. 1986 T-Type with 272 Stage 2 Buick V6 engine - True 8 second street car. Just updated the engine and put down 928 HP @ 35# boost to the ground on chasis dyno. 1976 Cee Bee Avenger Jet Boat - 460 Ford powered.