Hey Thanks Fellas...
This is a formula that although may be antiquated according to Ken Lizzari of Indy, Heb McCandless and Ken built this combo in 1985 for my Uncle who foot braked it, no electronic's and ran 10.12 all day long. The car weigh's 3,358+ 250 for my fat azz, then SS Spring's and Ladder Bar. Stock everything else, Heat, Radio, all orig seats, only fiberglass is Hood and Bumper's. Over the year's the motor was shipped every 2 season's back to Herb for a fresh up. The 452's have an incrediable amount's of work and have cracked between the Intake Port's once. Herb re-did another set of 452's that have made a tad bit more power and are still in the car today, never hurt.

The combo:
451 stock block
452 steel heads(tons of work)
Roller 714 lift, custom grind
Crane Gold adj RR
JE Custom Piston's 12.7 to 1 comp
Holley Single Port Matched
BG Dominator stage 3+++++
Hemi Steel Crank
Bill Miller Allum Rod's
Smith Bros Push Rod's
Water Pump drive
Dbl Roller Timing Chain
Cook's Header's- custom
Mopar Valve Cover's.
NOS 100 plate Shot

The Car run's 9.85@136 on Horse Power and with a light shot, 100 HP from the plate, the car run's 9.42-43 all day long at 141MPH and 1.28 60'. The trans is a 727 by Dynamic in CT and has all the best stuff possible and a trans brake. The converter by Frank Lupo(Dynamic's Harold's brother) and is a 4,500, 9" J-type converter with balloning Plate's and rest of good stuff. The rear is a well built Dana 60, 456, race spool, 35 spline built by Randy's Ring/Pinion. I also got rid of the SS Spring's and had C&F Bauer here in NY add a 4link, mini tub and strange dbl adj coil over's.The tire is a real 29.5X10" M/T. This car hook's real hard.

As I said, antiquated however proven and still going strong. Motor has not been freshed since 1995 just before Herb retired.

Some of the Ride's...... 58 Ply Fury "Christine" Admin of: [url=http://www.ChristineCarClub.com]www.ChristineCarClub.com[/url 65 Ply Satellite [Email]9.43@141[/Email] 64 50th anniv 880 Custom 2dht 383 All Pwr. I'd Rather Be Hated For The Person I Am, Than Loved For The Person I Am Not!!!